Thursday, June 7, 2012

2nd Update Challenge 1- Sarah

I have found that getting up around 10:45am works well. I don't normally need a nap and feel fine once I wake up. I started part two of my challenge yesterday, being productive when I wake up. Yesterday I got up and wrote in my Happy Book (Jennifer, Jessica's sister bought me for Christmas) and read some of Dad's bible that describes the verses as well. Today, I got up at 8:30am. I volunteer on Thursdays, and got ready, then wrote in my Happy Book again. I took a nap a little while after I got home for about 4 hours. I didn't fall asleep till around 2am. I have been caught up in a TV show and my mom and me decided to watch the episode we had been looking forward to. Other then my occasional long naps, I am doing well still!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 2 White Girls and an Indian | Premium Blogger Templates & Photography Logos | PSD Design by Amuki