Thursday, May 31, 2012

Alo!

Well, it's Thursday, and it is update time!

Challenge 1- Writing in my journal is going awesomely! I am either writing, or drawing a picture in it everyday...something that represents the day! It is actually very therapeutic, and helps me remember what I did, and need to do the next day! I have gotten behind two days due to job interviews, but plan on making it up tomorrow!

Challenge 2- Vegan- This is actually going great! I am trying several new recipes that I have collected on Pinterest (peanut butter cookies...omg, so good), and am doing better at stopping, and thinking about what I eat before each meal! There have been a few instances where I have had to stray, but in those instances I have chosen the healthiest vegetarian option available. I'm not going to beat myself up about straying, but plan to eat healthier! Going cold turkey is quite hard, so I plan on building it up, collecting recipes, and then- the last week of the challenge, go completely vegan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 2 White Girls and an Indian | Premium Blogger Templates & Photography Logos | PSD Design by Amuki