Wednesday, May 30, 2012

1st Update Challenge 1-Sarah

Sarah
Day 1 - I woke up at 8:10 am which is really early compared to my normal schedule. I had places to see, Roopa and I were headed for Decatur that day.

Day 2- I woke up at 9:10 am which is good for me. I did fall asleep shortly about 3 times that day two watching TV with Roopa, and one or two possibly at home. I still woke up early, I didn't say anything about naps did  I? 

Day 3- I tried to wake up early, but it didn't happen. I believe I was up around 10:45 am, before 11am. I am getting up later each day. I am trying not to stay in bed past 11am. 

Day 4- I woke up at 10:25 am. I got up a little earlier then yesterday which is what I wanted.I fell back asleep around 7pm and slept on and off till about 11:30pm. I must have been tired


Day 5- I had a hard time sleeping last night because I went to bed early and then woke up and didn't go back to bed till around 4am. I woke up at 10:30 am though today, probably shouldn't go to bed real early because I wake up around 12am. 

So far I am doing well. Sometimes I do take naps, but it is part of me adjusting to waking up early. I hope to get up early everyday of the challenge, I believe I can! This opens a window of possibility of what we all can do if we set our minds to it! Even just a little change makes a difference.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Sounds like you are doing great! I hate when you wake up in the middle of the night and can't fall back asleep. Just keep sticking to it! :)

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 2 White Girls and an Indian | Premium Blogger Templates & Photography Logos | PSD Design by Amuki