Monday, June 18, 2012

New Challenge!

Hello! Roopa here! Saturday marked the end of our first challenges, so I am here with an update on my two challenges. First off, I picked two challenges that should have probably been done by themselves- go vegan, and write more in  my journal. I found that I had to force myself to write in my journal, but I did it, because I want this habit to stick. I did not write everyday, but there were some really big days over the past three weeks, that I wrote three to four pages on. I did draw pictures that associated what I did that day, and that was a lot of fun. Next, going vegan! I would have to say that I went vegan at least four days  out of each week, which is a lot better than the other times I went vegan! So, I am very proud with that progress. I cooked vegan, and did not tell my parents, and they actually liked it!!

Plan: I plan to continue to go vegan as much as possible, because I general like the taste of vegan recipes! I plan to continue to write in my journal when I see fit, because it's a great way to remember things that have happened!

New challenge: I will actually be copying Jessica on this one, but I want to read more! Two weeks ago, I joined the Anniston Public Library for their adult reading program. For every book you read off their list, you get a punch card, and punches for each of the books! I currently have three punches (read two books, and one was not on their list). At the end of summer reading program, you are entered into a drawing, and can win a prize!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

The summer reading idea for adults is awesome! Good luck! :)

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 2 White Girls and an Indian | Premium Blogger Templates & Photography Logos | PSD Design by Amuki