Sunday, June 17, 2012

And so another challenge begins...

Hey! Jessica here. I'm going to kind of wrap up challenge #1 and discuss challenge #2 in this post. So, I mentioned previously how the first challenge turned out to be a little trickier than I first imagined. I DID spend time alone every single day! Not always thirty minutes and not always outside, but I did do part of the challenge every day. The outside part was the hardest. I would go outside with no plan whatsoever, and just sit. That made thirty minutes feel like HOURS. It was so hot, my neighbor's dogs were consistently barking, and honestly I was bored! I learned over the past three weeks that my attention span is ridiculously short, and I have to have constant entertainment.

I don't count my attempt at challenge #1 a complete failure because I did spend time alone every day. So, it was about a 50%, I guess.

Reading Anne of the Island by L.M. Montgomery
Onto challenge #2! I feel like this will be easier for me to accomplish. It's pretty simple. The goal is to Read More. I know I can do this! I finished another book last night, so I'm already well on my way. I'll keep you guys updated on how this challenge is going!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 2 White Girls and an Indian | Premium Blogger Templates & Photography Logos | PSD Design by Amuki