Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Challenge #2 Sarah

Challenge one is over. I haven't though much about challenge two. I did well with challenge one, I got up early and did something productive. I found it easier to do something productive, if I actually had something to do. I did get up early toward the end and go back to sleep around noon, which isn't good, but I proved to myself I am able to wake up earlier. Since then I have gone back to getting up late, but hopefully I will get up early soon.  I don't do anything productive when I get up now either, it is straight to the computer. I have completed the challenge and did what I said.

Challenge two, I am going to spend more time with my brother. I will start my challenge today.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Good job on challenge #1!! :)

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 2 White Girls and an Indian | Premium Blogger Templates & Photography Logos | PSD Design by Amuki