Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Challenge #2 Update and Other News - Jessica

Hello! Challenge #2, to read more, is going really well! I have finished two books and am starting another one tonight. I have found that I really love reading outside, and have actually been spending more time out there now than I did in challenge #1.

Onto the news part, if you have looked at my challenge list, #7 is to get a new job. This has happened! I am extremely excited to start my new job tomorrow. The reason I am mentioning this, is because I am going to mark it off my list, and add an 11th challenge. This challenge will be to cut out soda's. I will still give myself the option to drink tea, but I want to go three weeks without a single soda.

So anyways, that is the update on my challenges at the moment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 2 White Girls and an Indian | Premium Blogger Templates & Photography Logos | PSD Design by Amuki